Monday, December 12, 2005

Fun date

Picking cloths for your other:

difficulty:
3 - girl size things can be confusing

price:
free till you buy something

what's it good for:
mostly a good time, and the fun looks you get by everyone else as you shop around the girl section. You also get to try on clothes that you normally wouldn't pick out for yourself.

how'd ya do it:
We went to the Gap and decided to pick out clothes for each other. This got really interesting as I had an arm full of clothes for amber and the Gap girl asked me if she could get a dressing room "started for me". I did not even know what that meant. But it was fun to pretend that I knew what I was doing.

We took turns trying on our outfits and took pictures of the clothes, mis-sized and all. It was fun and we didn't have to spend any money.

1 Comments:

Blogger developdaly said...

Kasey and I have a blog now too!
http://www.developdaly.com/patrickandkasey/

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home