Monday, November 14, 2005

Fool of self

Dance Like you Wanna

difficulty:
3- serious loss of self action

price:
free, but not all costs can be measured in money

what's it good for:
Losing your sense of self importance. Why don't we dance? Well this is mainly for those of us who don't dance. The reason I don't dance is because: I don't know how or I don't like it, meaning I feel stupid, I think I look stupid...ie: I am concerned with myself and how others see me.

I would say it is a good thing to go out and make a fool of yourself danceing. Dance like you don't care that you look stupid. So the freak what if you really do look stupid, what is there to lose?

Ultimatily what this is good for is to decrease your pride level and free yourself from being enslaved to being so worried about yourself.

Well have you done it?
Yes, I just did a 45sec improvisational interpretive dance on a stage with spot light-n-all. I danced like I saw on TV mainly to be stupid and make fun of myself, but in reality it was quite freeing to not care that much how dumb I looked. Yes there was leaping, back rolls, and gritty urban dance wear to be had.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've gotta know the context of the dancing.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Brady said...

Gloria and I were Emceeing a talent show and I thought..."it would be fun to dance" so I did. I danced my heart out...Like I had never been hurt...like no one was watching...

I've got video?!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home